A DRAGONFLY PHOTOGRAPHY BOUDOIR SHOOT – STEP BY STEP
So many woman ask us “what is a boudoir shoot and what can I expect during it?” What we can tell you is that a boudoir shoot is an opportunity to capture your soft & sexy side, all while having fun in a relaxing and self-empowering environment. While it is great to tell you about your experience, we thought we would also show you, to really eliminate any inner fears! To help paint the picture of the experience you can expect, we have put together a step by step photo diary; helping you to get a better understanding of how our Boudoir Events run.
All the photos were taken from our last Boston Boudoir shoot at the Revere Hotel in Boston.
Step 1: Arrive to the hotel and have a glass or two of complimentary champagne
Step 2: Get your make-up done by a professional artist
Step 3: Get your hair done by one of our hairdressers
4. Bring your own lingerie or chose from our fun goodies
5. If you’re planning on giving your photos to your boyfriend/husband you can pick out the Cigar Box of your choice
6. While your getting primped Rachael and other photographers set-up the shooting location
7. Your session begins behind PRIVATE doors (unless you want a friend to tag along)
(During the process Rachael will make you feel comfortable, all while cheering you on and making you laugh. She shows you her photos as you go to ensure you’re happy with the way you look!)
8. Once your session concludes you can eat pizza, review your order needs with Rachael and celebrate your sexiness (fireworks not promised 🙂 )
We hope this gave you a better insight into the world of Boudoir Photography! Let us know what you think!
Pingback: Glamor Lighting and Posing: Lessons from #PhotoWeekLive | Photograby By Akili
This is great!!!
Thanks to you! 🙂